We spend so much time talking about what not to do before marriage – and so little time talking about the joys, blessings, and practical help for sex and intimacy after marriage.
But that’s all about to change!!
Introducing, The Married Sex Online Conference (Register Here)!
The #MarriedSexConference is packed with over 25 video seminars about sex and intimacy from Jeff and I as well as some of the top Christian leaders such as Levi and Jennie Lusko, Christine Caine, Lisa Bevere, Dave and Ashley Willis, Dave and Anne Wilson, Shaunti Feldhahn, Gary Thomas — and SO MANY MORE!
And it’s coming your way October 2nd (You will have ONE YEAR to stream the Content after that date at your leisure!) Not only that, but with each registration you get a FREE hard cover copy of the upcoming book co-authored by Debra Fileta and Gary Thomas: Married Sex: A Christian Couple’s Guide To Reimagining Your Love Life!
It’s such an incredible deal and will be a huge blessing to your marriage. The price goes up on September 5th, so register TODAY! Some topics that will be covered at the conference include:
- Why God Says Sex Is Good — Christine Caine
- How Sexual Past Impacts a Good Sex Life – John and Lisa Bevere
- Keeping Intimacy in Your Marriage Through the Storms of Life – Jeff and Sarah Walton
- Signs Your SEX Problem Might Actually Be a RELATIONSHIP Problem — Debra Fileta
- The Five Senses of Sex — Gary Thomas
- A LIFETIME of Awesome Sex — Dr. Kim Kimberling
- How to Keep Your Sex Life Alive When You Have Young Kids — With Cait & Cole Zick
- How Porn Effects Sex– Dave and Ashley Willis
- Hidden Triggers — Natasha and Jamal Miller
- Dealing with a High Desire/Low Desire Marriage — With Dr. Corey Allen
- How to WOW your husband & How to WOW your wife — with Ruth Buezis
- AND SO MANY MORE!
Register today and take advantage of early bird pricing of only $69 per COUPLE including a FREE BOOK!!!! Don’t miss it – prices go up on September 5th. Your love life will thank you for it!
Hope you’ll join us!
~Jeff and Sarah Walton (Authors of Together Through the Storms: Biblical Encouragements for Your Marriage When Life Hurts)